Don’t Risk Your Vision
If you or somebody you know is currently experiencing an eye care emergency, please seek immediate medical attention.
Eye emergencies are usually preventable but rarely reversible.
Some examples of eye emergencies include:
- A foreign object in the eye
- An impact to the eye or eye area
- A cut, scrape, or any other type of abrasion of the eye
- A severe allergic reaction
- Chemical exposure
Signs that you may be experiencing an eye emergency include:
- Bruising around the eye
- Bleeding in or from the eye
- Sudden loss of or changes to vision
- Severe or continued itching or burning sensations
- Excessive eye watering